Airmail2 is an enterprise scan capture platform, enabling simple, productive, uniform use of all the scanning devices across the company. Airmail2 scans with any make-model of digital copier, multifunction printer (MFP) or scanner, with the touch of one button.
- UNIVERSAL – use any MFP or scanner – no hardware / software add-ons
- ONE BUTTON – simple, no typing or logins at the device panel
- CLOUD BASED – easy to turn on, easy to buy
Users love Airmail2 because it’s easy to use. A CIO loves it because it’s easy to turn on and support. A CFO loves it because the low-cost subscription makes it easy to buy. See how it works in this 3-minute video!
Airmail2 – Enterprise Scan Capture Advantages:
- OCRs and converts to PDF and other file formats
- Uses any make and model of MFP, digital copier or scanner, with a one-button operation
- Delivers scanned images thru email as a link or an attachment
- Writes scanned images directly to designated network filing or processing locations
- Secures, logs and audits scanning activity
- Scans into document management systems and other repositories
- Connects to managed print services (MPS) systems
- Deploys from the cloud
- Annual subscription service
Airmail2 comes standard with 3 basic functions. Additional options to connect to document management systems or managed print services systems are available.
- Airmail2 Me – Scans are sent back to a user’s email
- Airmail2 You – Scans are sent to outbound email addresses
- Airmail2 Folder – Scans are written to network folders for filing or processing