The benchmark of paper dependency. The Box Barometer is a core metric to quantify the paper problem in law firms based on the total box count sent to storage in relation to the number of attorneys at the firm.
Register or Login Here:
- Firm-wide, how many records storage boxes were sent to offsite storage?
- How many attorneys were at your firm?
- Any circumstances that should be noted such as an office move or merger?
- Before you begin: Read the Instructions and Question Highlights. This will help you understand what data to collect for your answers in advance. We kept it short with only 7 questions.
- How to finish: When you are answering the survey questions, be sure to click the Submit button at the end to finish it.
- Starting over: If you are not able to finish, you can come back and start over. Saved data may be edited in My Reports | Update.
Survey Data is Confidential
DocSolid treats all data submissions as business confidential for the submitting firm. Survey data is used to calculate the industry benchmark average. It does not identify any specific firm or person by name.
IG Working Group
By completing this survey, you can opt to be included in our IG Working Group, a leadership cohort with privileges including:
- Early access to this Report and all other Research Reports
- Invitation-only collaborative web meetings
- Input for future surveys
Actual Total vs. Estimated Total
For accuracy, it is ideal to provide the actual total box count, but estimates within a range of +/- 10% are acceptable because it may be difficult for very large law firms to calculate actual total box count firm-wide. The survey will ask you to specify if your box count is the actual total or an estimated total.