Learn more! Sign-up for the next Airmail2 webinar here:
How It Works
- After the operator selects a Profile To destination in the Airmail2 software, a Postmark barcode label is placed on the first page of the paper document.
- Barcoded documents can be scanned in stacks with any type of dedicated scanner or multi-function copier.
- The Airmail2 software reads each barcode at scan time, directing the digital documents into their designated destination folders in the document management system.
- This process includes built-in Veritag® automatic quality controls and it enables an operator to initiate further steps using the QC software.
- Staging is a final step that leads to shredding the paper records according to the firm’s information governance policy.