Date: July 28, 2021
Time: 11:00am EDT
FOR DAILY MAIL: Learn how to create a Digital Mail Room using your firm’s existing document management system with Airmail2.
FOR RECORDS: The Digital Records Room targets the firm’s existing file rooms to reduce a firm’s real estate footprint.
Daily mail is mission critical and much of it contains confidential client information so digital delivery is essential. Attorneys need their daily mail and matter-related paper records sitting back at the main office while they are working from a home office or any place they choose.
The Digital Records Room targets the firm’s existing file rooms to reduce a firm’s real estate footprint. Gain insights from our featured guest panelist, Jamie Blomquist – CIO Maslon, a NetDocuments + Airmail2 customer.
Learn innovative ways to keep a legal practice productive for home workers. Batch the work and optimize workflows by scanning stacks of paper all at once with the press of one button using any copier or scanning device.
NetDocuments + Airmail2 keeps attorneys productive while working securely in the office, working from a home office, or any place they choose.
1. Digitize daily mail for a distributed workforce with secure delivery via NetDocuments
2. Rethinking office space without a records room
3. How the NetDocuments + Airmail2 integration works with barcode labels and batch work
- Steve Irons – President, DocSolid
- Bradlee Duncan – Director, Product Management at NetDocuments
- Jamie Blomquist – CIO Maslon